Take Our Poll
- 02https://www.thedunlap-tribune.com/event/spring-soccer-registration/All dayFeb-02-19-Feb-09-19
Sequatchie Youth Soccer will hold spring soccer registration on Saturday, February 2 and 9 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the high school Commons for kids 4-18 years. Cost is $55 with discounts for uniform reuse and siblings. For more information, go to Facebook or call Joe at 949-2022. 3T4-6S5-6
- 13https://www.thedunlap-tribune.com/event/valentine-craft-day-planned/All dayFeb-13-19
A Valentine Craft Day is planned at the Sequatchie County Public Library on February 13. Children, ages preschool through fifth grade, can go anytime between 2:00 and 4:00 p.m. and work on the craft while visiting the library or take it home and complete later. T6S7
- 14https://www.thedunlap-tribune.com/event/abwa-announces-grant-information/All dayFeb-14-19-Apr-15-19
The Dunlap Charter Chapter of the American Business Women’s Association announces with regret that the Stephen Bufton Memorial Education Grant announced in January will not be available this year. The national trustees have placed this grant on hold for now. We do have the opportunity to offer a national scholarship in memory of Jane Nicklay. This scholarship is for $2,500.00 and is open only to women going into teaching who have a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale and will be a college freshman in August of 2019. Applications are submitted online and must be completed by May 15, 2019. Those women meeting the eligibility requirements who wish to apply can contact Shirley B. Wilson at 949-3451 (afternoons) or email email@example.com. T7S8
- 19https://www.thedunlap-tribune.com/event/retired-teachers-to-meet-3/All dayFeb-19-19
Sequatchie County Retired Teachers will meet Tuesday, February 19 at noon at the Citizens Tri-County Bank Training Center. For transportation or more information, call Carolyn at 949-4276. T6S7
- 24https://www.thedunlap-tribune.com/event/hymnsmen-quartet-coming-to-dunlap-feb-24/All dayFeb-24-19
The Hymnsmen Quartet will be singing at Way of the Cross Baptist Church in Dunlap on Sunday, February 24 at 6:00 p.m. Pastor Lanny Tate and the congregation invite everyone to attend.
- 26https://www.thedunlap-tribune.com/event/american-legion-post-190-meets-feb-26/All dayFeb-26-19
American Legion Post 190, Dunlap, holds its monthly meetings on the last Tuesday of each month at the Legion Hall on Fredonia Road. The executive committee meets at 5:00 p.m. and the general business meeting starts at 6:00 p.m. All members are encouraged to attend. Any veteran interested in joining the American Legion or learning more about the organization and the benefits of membership is encouraged to attend a general business meeting or follow on Facebook at American Legion Post 190, Dunlap, TN.