Take Our Poll
- 04https://www.thedunlap-tribune.com/event/heirline-singing-at-restoration-pointe/All dayMar-04-18
The gospel group, Heirline, will be performing at Restoration Pointe Church of God on Sunday, March 4 at 10:30 a.m. Pastor Michael Grant and the church invite everyone to attend and be blessed.
- 06https://www.thedunlap-tribune.com/event/setddsetaaad-to-hold-public-hearing/All dayMar-06-18
The Southeast Tennessee Development District (SETDD) and Southeast Area Agency on Aging and Disability (SETAAAD) will be holding a public hearing on Tuesday, March 6 at 12:00 noon at the Sequatchie County Senior Center, 103 Heard Street in Dunlap. The purpose of the hearing is to review the Southeast Tennessee four-year Area Plan for Aging and Disability, including waivers being requested for case management, nutrition, national family caregiver support program and transportation.
- 06https://www.thedunlap-tribune.com/event/aa-and-na-meetings-planned-at-dunlap-umc-8/All dayMar-06-18
Meetings for AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) and NA (Narcotics Anonymous) are held at Dunlap United Methodist Church. AA meetings are Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:00 p.m. and Saturdays at 9:00 a.m. NA meetings are Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m. All times are central. The church is located at 1958 Main Street.
- 08https://www.thedunlap-tribune.com/event/chattanooga-symphony-performs-at-senior-center/All dayMar-08-18
The Chattanooga Symphony and Opera Strings Quintet will be giving a free performance at the Sequatchie County Senior Center in Dunlap on Thursday, March 8 from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. Door prizes will be awarded. For more information, visit chattanoogasymphony.org.
- 08https://www.thedunlap-tribune.com/event/lewis-chapel-to-elect-officers-on-march-8/All dayMar-08-18
A meeting of the Lewis Chapel Community will be held Thursday, March 8 at 7:00 p.m. EST to elect new officers. Everyone is welcome.
- 08https://www.thedunlap-tribune.com/event/free-college-planning-services-are-available-8/All dayMar-08-18
The Education Opportunity Center (EOC) provides free assistance to help residents reach their educational and career goals. Marla King, an education advisor with EOC, who formerly assisted students at the Chattanooga State Sequatchie/Bledsoe campus, will now be scheduling appointments at the Sequatchie County/Dunlap Chamber of Commerce on Thursdays, by appointment, from 9:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. General education courses are offered at both Sequatchie and Bledsoe County High Schools. The center serves Bledsoe, Grundy, Hamilton, Marion and Sequatchie counties, and can assist with adult high school completion programs, choosing a college and a major, filing for FAFSA, searching for scholarships and grants, and overcoming federal student loan default. To schedule an appointment, call (423) 425-1702.